To book or partner with Yann W. Tanoé for your next event or discussion panel.
Contact: Antoinette Hewitt on firstname.lastname@example.org
Yann has spoken, contributed or co-created events: in the UK, France, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Ghana and has contributed to some of the following platforms:
- Afrokanist Magazine- Contributor and Mental Health panel speaker.
- International Youth Chamber of Commerce /Entrepreneur conference Proactive management. Lead Speaker.
- Toumodi sub-regional council conference on the re-acquisition of indigeneous lands. Ivory Coast. Project co-founder.
- Unicef Mali challenges of child development. Panelist.
- Working/ Lobbying in partnership with the ministry of education in 3 West African countries. Project founder/leader.
- Gestion Mentale psychological provision conference in France. Panelist.
- Hosting equality and diversity workshops in corporations and academies. Lead trainer.
Yann’s Empowerment Topics:
- Surviving in a terrorist conflict zone.
- Humanizing migration.
- The power of becoming.
- ‘How does it make you feel?’ going back our emotions.
- The challenges of childhood in the 21st century.
- Literature as an artform to preserve diversity.
- The Humanity challenge: All spirits matter.
- Mental health education, the forgotten element.
- Depression, the best teacher.